Window to Chiang Mai Thailand
Exclusive One Day Trek
Elephant Care & Bamboo Rafting,
Chiang Mai, Thailand
We make this trekking tour every day.
Pick up time at your hotel or guesthouse is about 08:00 to 08:30 h.
You will be back in Chiang Mai at about 17:30 hours.
What to bring on a trek
- Only very few tourists
- Jungle walk (1h)
- Elephant bathing and feeding (1 h)
- Bamboo rafting (1 h)
- Visit of a Lahu hilltribe village
- Swimming at Waterfall
- Transportation from and to hotel or guesthouse
- Licensed tourist guide (English speaking)
- Lunch, Drinking water
- Medical insurance
- Pick up from your hotel or guest house
- Converted 4WD pickup truck
- Drive to elephant camp in Mae Taeng district
- Spend about 1 - 1.5 h with the elephants (#)
- Relax and have lunch at the elephant camp
- Jungle walk of about 1.5 h with visit of
- a Lahu hilltribe village and a
- stopover at a waterfall
- Short drive to Lisu hilltribe village
- Bamboo rafting on the Mae Taeng river for about 1 h
- Shower, change clothes
- Return to Chiang Mai
# Remark: Our elephants are of good health, without chains and hooks. They are free and happy. We do not use elephants to work or perform. And we enforce a strict No Riding Policy.
You will get some information about elephants. The guide will show you the basics of how to get on, how to control, how to ride and feed them. You can take photographs with the elephants. After that you can bring an elephant to the river to enjoy bathing and brushing your elephant.