Window to Chiang Mai Thailand
3 Days 2 Nights 4x4 Off-road Adventure Trek,
Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle,
Chiang Mai, Thailand
We make this trekking tour every day.
Pick up time at your hotel or guesthouse is about 08:30 to 09:00 h.
You will be back in Chiang Mai at about 19:00 h.
What to bring on a trek
- Off-road through the jungle (Mountains, 3h)
- Orchid & Butterfly Farm
- Amazing Bat Cave, Fish Cave, Chiang Dao Cave & Monkey Cave
- Overnight stays in hotel & private accomodation
- Elephant bathing and feeding
- Mae Sai at Thai - Myanmar border
- Swimming at Waterfall
- Bath in Hot Spring
- Long-neck Karen
- The Golden Triangle
- Ancient City of Chiang Saen
- Wat Rong Khun (the white temple)
- 4WD Suzuki Jeep
- Licensed tourist guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
Gasoline is included in the price!
- Pick up at hotel or guesthouse
- Visit of orchid and butterfly farm
- Drive Off-road through the jungle (3h), on a mountain trail with beautiful nature and views
- Crossing a river
- Visit of amazing bat cave
- Lunch and swimming at waterfall
- Stops at hilltribe villages
- Visit of Long-neck Karen village with detailed guided tour through the village
- Drive to Tung La Korn village
- Overnight stay in elephant camp
- For 1 - 1.5h an elephant trainer will show you the basics of how to get on, control and ride an elephant. After that you can feed the elephants and take some photos with them. After that you can lead your elephant to a river to enjoy a bath and brush it.
- Visit of the famous Chiang Dao Cave
- Drive to Fang Hot Springs to take a hot bath and relax
- Dinner and free time in Fang
- Overnight stay in a Fang hotel
- Drive to Mae Sai, a Thai-Myanmar border town
- Visits of Fish & Monkey Cave
- Golden Triangle (common border of Thailand, Myanmar & Laos)
- Optional: Boat trip on the Mae Kong river to Laos (no Visa needed)
- Ancient city of Chiang Saen (more than 1200 years old)
- Visit of Wat Rong Khun (the white temple, Chiang Rais most beautiful temple)
- Return to Chiang Mai
- If you want to cross the border to Myanmar you will have to pay 10 US Dollars or 500 THB Visa fee.
At reentry into Thailand without visa you will get a permit to stay for 15 days (not 30).
- To cross the Mae Khong River to Laos by boat you will have to pay about 200 THB per person