Window to Chiang Mai Thailand
One Day 4x4 Off-road Adventure Trek,
Chiang Mai, Thailand
We make this trekking tour every day.
Pick up time at your hotel or guesthouse is about 08:00 to 08:30 h.
You will be back in Chiang Mai at about 17:30 h.
What to bring on a trek
- Off-road through the jungle (Mountains, 3h)
- Elephant bathing and feeding
- Bamboo rafting (1h)
- Orchid and butterfly farm
- Visit of Longneck Karen village
- Swimming at secluded Waterfall
- 4WD Suzuki Jeep
- Licensed tourist guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
Gasoline is included in the price!
- Pick up at hotel or guesthouse
- Drive to Tung La Korn village (1.5h)
- Visit of an orchid farm on the way
- Drive Off-road through the jungle (3h), on a mountain trail with beautiful nature and views
- Stops at different hilltribe villages
- Stop at secluded waterfall for swimming
- Visit of Long-neck Karen village with detailed guided tour through the village
- Drive to the elephant camp
- For 1 - 1.5h an elephant trainer will show you the basics of how to get on, control and ride an elephant. After that you can feed the elephants and take some photos with them. After that you can lead your elephant to a river to enjoy a bath and brush it.
- Bamboo rafting for about 1h
- Return to Chiang Mai