Window to Chiang Mai Thailand
3 Days 2 Nights Sightseeing Trek
Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle,
Chiang Mai, Thailand
We make this trekking tour every day.
Pick up time at your hotel or guesthouse is about 09:00 to 09:30 h.
You will be back in Chiang Mai at about 19:00 h.
AC Transport • Jungle trekking (3h) • Chiang Dao Cave, Fish Cave & Monkey Cave • Overnight stays in hotel & private accommodation • Elephant bathing and feeding • Elephant riding (1h) • Mae Sai at Thai - Myanmar border • The Golden Triangle • Swimming at Waterfall • Bath in Hot Spring • Long-neck Karen • Ancient City of Chiang Saen • Wat Rong Khun (the white temple)
What to bring on a trek
- AC Transport
- Jungle trekking (3h)
- Chiang Dao Cave, Fish Cave & Monkey Cave
- Overnight stays in hotel & private accomodation
- Elephant bathing and feeding
- Elephant riding (1h)
- Mae Sai at Thai - Myanmar border
- Swimming at Waterfall
- Bath in Hot Spring
- Long-neck Karen
- Ancient City of Chiang Saen
- Wat Rong Khun (the white temple)
- Airconditioned transport
- Licensed tourist guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
Gasoline is included in the price!
- Pick up at hotel or guesthouse
- Hiking through the jungle (3h)
- Lunch and swimming at waterfall
- Overnight stay at private accomodation
- Elephant riding through the jungle along a river(1h)
- Visit of Long-neck Karen Village
- Visit of the famous Chiang Dao Cave
- Fang, take a bath in hot spring
- Overnight stay in hotel
- Drive to Mae Sai, a Thai-Myanmar border town
- Visits of Fish & Monkey Cave
- Golden Triangle (common border of Thailand, Myanmar & Laos)
- Ancient city of Chiang Saen (more than 1200 years old)
- Visit of Wat Rong Khun (the white temple, Chiang Rais most beautiful temple)
- If you want to cross the border to Myanmar you will have to pay 10 US Dollars or 500 THB Visa fee.
At reentry into Thailand without visa you will get a permit to stay for 15 days (not 30).
- To cross the Mae Khong River to Laos by boat you will have to pay about 200 THB per person